1. Este sitio usa cookies. Para continuar usando este sitio, se debe aceptar nuestro uso de cookies. Más información.

DLC FOLKLORE: ALL DLC[PS3][BLES/BLUS][4.xx][MEGA]

Tema en 'DLC`s' iniciado por david-loky, 12 Ene 2017.

1. david-loky

david-loky TeamGamerBross Miembro del equipo FUNDADOR
    • 113/113

Me Gusta recibidos:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Titulo: FOLKLORE: ALL DLC
    Región: EUR / USA
    Idioma: Español
    ID: [EU] BCES00050, [US] BCUS98147
    Peso : 367 MB
    Funciona: Interno

Servidor:Link directos

THE KIDNAPPED FOLK
    - Set during the timeframe of the original story.
    - This is your opportunity to return to Doolin, gateway to the Netherworld, and take Ellen and Keats' extraordinary adventure a little bit further.
    - The quests include a mission to recapture a kidnapped Folk and an attempt to regain the trust of Brumbear's soldiers.
    - The pack also includes a Folk to defeat named Maximillian.
    - Special costume for Ellen.

BOTTOM OF THE SEA
    - Search the seabed for a mysterious item requested by Damona.
    - Get to the bottom of an accident that takes place in the Endless Corridor and complete the Wandering Thoughts mission started in the Kidnapped Folk dlc.
    - The pack also includes Phutcampus, new Folk to defeat.
    - Special costume for Keats.

THE ALCHEMIST
    - Head back to Doolin as the paranormal goings on continue with this pack of four extra side quests, each take place during the timeframe of the original Folklore adventure.
    - In this pack, Ellen heads for Undersea City in search of her mother.
    - Other quests will find you collecting stones for a mysterious alchemy experiment and clearing away the Folks who are blocking the Elevator in Hell Realm.
    - Also included is "the Faery Cloak" for Ellen, plus Scarab, a new Folk that attacks with a flurry of blades.

THE ORIGIN OF BELGAE
    - The doorway to the Netherworld remains open...
    - Enjoy four more trips into the unknown with this dlc of additional quests, each set during the original adventure.
    - The pack challenges you to undertake the "rites of the ancient messenger".
    - Discover what's responsible for making a terrible noise and use a photo of a faery to solve a mystery...
    - Also included is "the Cloak of the Deep" for Ellen and an additional Folk named Radian, whose spin attack hits multiple enemies.

NIGHTMARES
    - Discover what is causing O’Connell’s nightmares in this pack of four additional quests, each adding to the original storyline.
    - Wake Charlotte from a deep sleep, undertake the mysterious quest to find out why Livane attacked a tree.
    - Complete the Faery Photo mission started in The Origin of Belgae Pack.
    - The opportunity to encounter a strange mechanical Folk named Automata, a large robotic creature that fires a beam of hot Magma.
    - This pack also includes a top hat and tuxedo for Keats.

VISION OF THE TOWER
    - Continue the awe-inspiring adventures of Ellen and Keats with this dlc, which contains four additional side quests.
    - Learn the reason behind the puzzling sightings of the tower, find out why so many faeries are becoming lost.
    - Receive a surprise letter and begin to understand the motives of the Faery Lord.
    - Also included are an additional Folk, Honeypot, who’s will lay a trap for her enemies.
    - New "Cloak of Twilight" for Ellen, fashioned in the Hell Realm.

HOLY NIGHT VISITOR
    - Enjoy this bonus holiday pack.
    - Outfit Ellen and Keats in new holiday costumes.
    - Collect Grab Bag, a festive Folk that attacks by bringing holiday cheer to its enemies.
    - The pack also includes a new quest for Keats.

CONTEST PACK - QUASARILLI FOLK
    - Enjoy this dlc which features a free Folk, Quasarilli, the winning design of PlayStation Underground's Folklore Create-a-Creature contest.
    - Quasarilli is a wind and earth Folk that summons the power of tornadoes and earthquakes to defeat its foes.

[​IMG]

CONTENIDO OCULTO:
    Debes responder a este hilo y dar Like (Pulgar hacia arriba) para ver el contenido oculto.
    PASS: david-loky&koala82​

A mrjtw0, danyvialli y miotrist les gusta esto.
  2. miotrist

miotrist GBT USER GBT USER
    • 8/11

Me Gusta recibidos:
  3. johncena02

johncena02 GBT USER GBT USER
    • 18/23

Me Gusta recibidos:
  4. danyvialli

danyvialli GBT USER GBT USER
    • 1/6

Me Gusta recibidos: